The Christmas Light Show 2015
The show is free, please consider bringing a donation to benefit Challenged Youth Sports. We recommend $20 for a family of 4 and $10 for individual adults or couples.
The Christmas Light Show on Woolley Road in Wall Township returns for the 2015 season to celebrate our 10th anniversary. We would like to thank our amazing fans for all of your support, we could not have done it without you!
We promise this year the show will be better than ever. Last years event was a tremendous success, with an attendance over 13,000 people. Thats right 13,000 people generously donated over $9,000 to Challenged Youth Sports with the help from The Christmas Light Show.
Thank you all for your tremendous support year after year!!
This year the show will again benefit Challenged Youth Sports.
Merry Christmas from the crew, we hope to see you at the show!
- Dan & Brian Brateris
- Trevor & Wyatt Ferguson
- Mike Roberti, David Lippman, Matt Pinnella
- Nancy Haberstick and Dan Howell
- The Epp Family
Show dates and times for the 2015 season are:
- 6:30 PM and 8:30 PM on Saturday, December 12th, 2015
- 6:30 PM and 8:30 PM on Sunday, December 13th, 2015
- 7:00 PM and 8:30 PM on Saturday, December 19th, 2015
Official snow dates and times are listed below.
Check this page for status updates.
- (Snow Date: No Show Currently) 6:30 PM and 8:30 PM on Friday, December 18th, 2015
- (Snow Date: No Show Currently) 6:30 PM and 8:30 PM on Sunday, December 20st, 2015
Please plan on arriving about 30-40 minutes prior to show time!
Ample time is needed to park and walking to the show.
| Parking and Driving Directions (Click Here)
|Go to the Challenged Youth Sports web page|
|Like us on Facebook|
|Follow us on Twitter|
|Subscribe to our YouTube channel|
|Subscribe to get email updates and show information|
Below is a short excerpt from last years show.
Check out the show and other fun events at:
Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved